Taking online courses to help you improve your business skills is a great way to keep working your day job, or building your business, while also learning information that will help you become a huge success. You can do either accredited or non-accredited courses online, paid or free, from the comfort of your home or the local coffee shop. It’s up to you how you proceed, but know that there is nothing you can’t learn on your own if you look for it.
* OpenCulture.com – This website has over 100 courses you can take for business online for free. This is a wonderful way to learn what you need to learn in order to make your business even better.
Link – http://www.openculture.com/business_free_courses
* Study.com – This website has a list of ten places you can take business courses online for free. This is going to help you take your business to the next level. The fact is, they say it takes ten thousand hours to become an expert. If you just take one course at a time, you can work toward becoming that expert.
Link – http://study.com/articles/10_Places_to_Get_a_Free_Business_Education_Online.html
* Alison.com – You can take a free course in entrepreneurship and even earn a certificate at Alison.com. This course will provide insight and education into business management, marketing, and more that is involved with entrepreneurship.
Link – https://alison.com/courses/Diploma-in-Business-Management-Entrepreneurship
* The University of Alabama – While not free, this online degree in Business is one of the least expensive that you can go to in order to get a fully accredited Bachelor’s in Business from the comfort of your home, no matter where you live.
Link – http://bamabydistance.ua.edu/degrees/bs-in-cba-general-business-online/index.php
* FutureLearn.com – You can take numerous online business-related courses free here, about business management and even about income inequity. You can also earn certificates for successful completion of the courses.
Link – https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/categories/business-and-management
* MIT.edu – MIT offers open courseware that is free through the Sloan School of Management. You won’t get certification but you will learn what you need to learn in order to run any type of business.
Link – http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/sloan-school-of-management/15-834-marketing-strategy-spring-2003/
* Learn Accounting Free – One of the most important aspects of your future as an entrepreneur is learning about finances and accounting. You can learn all you need to learn using this website. It’s great for every aspect of accounting, both for business and personal finance. There are advanced courses that you can sign up for with a small fee.
Link – http://www.learnaccountingforfree.com/
* Academic Earth – There are courses of all types here, including accounting, marketing and other business-related courses, for free and for a fee. They are well laid out and will offer a lot of help as you keep learning.
Link – http://academicearth.org/accounting/
Learning online can be challenging but it can also be very effective. It doesn’t matter if you learn via a university or a book; you can learn the same things if you put your mind to it. When you do learn something, you can also test it out right away since you are a small online business owner. That’s what really sets learning in place: using it.