Before you represent any product or service it’s important to do some research. You want to make sure that the products you promote are wanted by your niche, are high quality, and are made by responsible business owners that stand by their promises. In order to do that, you have to conduct research to cover all your bases. But, it’s not that difficult to do research today. Starting here will ensure you make good choices.
* Look at Your Competition – One of the best tips for looking at a new niche is to look at the competition. The truly fastest way to ensure that you have a good idea is to find competition. In fact, if you cannot find your competition, then you may not have a money-making idea. Knowing that someone is out there earning money in that niche means it’s a good choice to enter into. Competition is a good thing, not a deterrent. You can literally let your competition show you the way if you pay attention.
* Go to the Library – There are some amazing ideas at the library. Find the most checked-out non-fiction books and you may have a new niche right there under your fingertips. If people are very interested in a topic at the library, then it’s likely they’d be interested in the same information online in digital form.
* Check Out the Bookstore – The same thing can be said for the bookstore. Go to the bookstore and look at the best-selling non-fiction books available. What niches are they in? What audience do they serve? Can you find a way to offer something within that market that will make people take notice?
* Use Google Trends – One of the best ways to find out what’s trending is to check Google Trends. You can see what’s trending in various parts of the world, what’s trending overall, and so much more. Just type your term into the top search bar and find out what comes up.
Link to Google Trends: https://www.google.com/trends/
* Research the Product – When you want to sell any product to anyone, you need to research it. You can find others who are selling the same product; you can find complaints, compliments and more about the product that will help you choose to market it or not to market it, as well as how to market it. If you want to learn the business of Affiliate Marketing and use a systematic approach to building a home business in this neche… take a look at….
* Research the People – Your audience, your competition, the product creators… it’s best to research them all. You can use Google Search, Trends, Alerts and more to find out the information you want about the people. Knowing all that you can know about these people will make it so much easier for you to market the products or services.
* Research Keywords with Google – If you have an AdWords account you can use it to research various keywords that you might use to promote the products you choose. Remember to also check out keywords for the problem that you’re solving, not just product keywords.
* Use the Products You Promote – One of the very best ways to research anything is by using it first-hand. While every product that someone makes might not be for you, it’s important to try them out for your audience. They trust you to promote only the best. Make one mistake and you will not be able to regain their trust. Consider it a cost of doing business.
Conducting research for anything you do when you start a business is important. You want to know in advance that you have potential to make a living so that you don’t waste your time. By using an Affiliate Marketing System such as Affilorama you can actually know in advance if a product is a good one, if it will sell to your niche, and that you’ll be proud promoting it.
P.S Contact me on Skype: trevor.tillotson using Title: “Team”